A sustainability report is an organisational document that gives information about your company's social, environmental, economic and governance performance.
It presents the organisation’s values and governance model, and demonstrates the link between its strategy and its commitment to a sustainable global economy. It is a link between your people, the planet and the profit of your organisation.
Peterson offers a number of services to support our customers in this. These include:
- Sustainability strategies: Developing or improving your company's sustainability strategy
- Stakeholder identification and engagement: Establishing or improving stakeholder dialogue to get a better understanding of what's important to them
- Materiality analysis: Identifying material topics and the scope of the report in consultation with your stakeholders
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Defining KPIs and establishing a process of gathering data for designing the sustainability report
- Sustainability report: Producing a sustainability report for your company